Skip to content
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Within Continental U.S.A we ship with USPS, UPS, FedEx. International, USPS First Class Mail International does not offer global tracking information, DHL, and UPS.
- Packages returned to the warehouse due to incorrect shipping information will be given a product refund.
- We are not responsible for any items / packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
- Orders will ship out once ALL items can be fulfilled within the purchase. Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
- Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM PST will be processed out the following business day.
- In the event your purchase is split into multiple packages for shipment, if an upgraded shipping method had been chosen for the order, the initial shipment will be sent via the upgraded method. Any shipments thereafter will be shipped via standard domestic or international shipping offered at that time.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verification if information is found to be fraudulent and/or the order total exceeds $100 USD.
- In the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions
Additional Shipping Information
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
- USPS First Class International Mail does not offer tracking information.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.